Friday, April 18, 2008

spring has sprung... and the bellies prove it!

First all... new blog back to the old blog. I decided to come back to this blog rather than the type pad blog. I let the services expire... blah blah... so here we are! SGP is undergoing a major face lift for the new spring season so if you see some inconsistencies in the site, that would be why. This weekend we will be installing our new image galleries! Be sure to check our Modern Boudoir as well, our new boudoir site!

The next few weeks are bellies and boudoir... you can tell spring is in the air. Today's belly session was my first in our new home studio and I love the results. I'm looking forward to this seasons sessions!

Abigail makes amazing baby clothes that I have been dying to get my hands on :)
Check out her hand made goodies at Peace Love and Cloth





1 comment:

Tawny said...

These are groovy and so emotioanl. Thanks for sharing. Peace~!