Monday, August 6, 2007

Couple Shoots




Are not like working... I feel like I am cheating. These images may actually speak for themselves. Its hard to find a location in Maine that I don't like... or any New England town for that matter, but this one is a gem... and pretty well hidden :)
I'm always looking for private (but public of course) beaches and textures walls with pops of color.
The heat gave us a break long enough to do a great shoot... but it will be back next week we've been told. Just in time for the senior shoots! It's better that way, the beach is always better when it's warm out. Nobody likes to get in the water when it's cold right?

4 comments:

SnapshotsbyClare said...

Hey Tess~

I just saw you as a new member over at PWP. Your work is gorgeous! I love these couple shots~ looks like they feel right at home in front of your lens!

Clare

whitebox weddings said...

yea! a new blog to stalk....i love your work.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tess,

Just found your blog. I'm adding you to my list of blogs. YAY!

Gorgeous shots.

Marina said...

that last shot is screaming spash page to me!

xoxo