Thursday, August 16, 2007

non stop

Oh my summer truly is the time to shoot. Weddings, seniors, models, pageants, and families shoots on the beach. We have it all almost every day of the week until October. It's great fun and I can't complain because I am doing what I love love love o do! Come December I will be wishing it was August again (even though I am slightly exhausted by the heat and humidity).

But the light is amazing and the days are still long... so book while you can! Beaches are great this time of year but we took tonights shoot inside and worked on some studio lighting... more of that to come.
Last night I was lucky enough to shoot with a super cool couple on the streets and alley ways of the Old Port. Great colors an a super fun couple too!

So much more to come in the next week! Lots of good wedding images too! Wish we could share but I have to let the bride and grooms get their sneak peak first!

Another engagement shoot to post tomorrow night too!

Sweet dreams everyone!




No comments: