Wednesday, March 7, 2007

oh baby

oh my goodness I am slacking! I have been shooting but not blogging like a good blogger should! I have been busy editing and helping my mom move. I also pinched a nasty nerve in my back and it's made typing very difficult... I can barely click a mouse :)
I met one sweet 7 week old this week as well as his 3 year old brother. I couldn't get the 2 of them together but mom and I are not giving up! It will happen one of these days. I have been lucky enough to be bestowed as the family photographer for Lannon and Worden family yay!






2 comments:

Marina said...

sweet smiles!!!
love the b&w.

hope you back feels better soon!
i am just getting over the flu here, yuck!

xoxo, marina

Rachel Schell said...

simply gorgeous! that first image is amazing! nice work.