Sunday, February 18, 2007

knitty goodness

So I'm browsing through my flickr contacts yesterday and I see this gorgeous lady in a hat, scarf and what look like my fingerless mitt design! I said to myself (or maybe out loud I don't remember...) "those look like mine!" And then I felt pretty stupid because I realized it was my lovely friend Michelle Yeager who in fact special ordered the whole set. It was so cool to see her all decked out in her custom made goods. She told me to make whatever I want and I am soooo glad I went with green because she looks amazing! This photo is courtesy and copyright Michelle Yeager who is an aspiring photographer and full time mom of 2 wee ones. Her new site just launched and its GREAT! http://www.michelleyeagerphotography.com/index2.php
The mitts are nice for photogs because they are warm but leave your fingers free!

No comments: