Tuesday, February 27, 2007

hurry up spring!

I can't wait... I know it's coming. This morning I woke up to sunshine beaming in my eyes and the sound of birds chirping (and other than those loud sea gulls I haven't heard many birds lately)... it was almost 40 today :)
Tomorrow I have the first wedding of the season... yes on a Wednesday! I'm excited, its just the bride and groom ... and well.. me. I'm actually the witness ! We are doing a hair and makeup and then a little shoot with just the bride and then the bride and groom together. He's a Navy man and will be wearing his dress blues. The ceremony will be a quiet just the two of them next to the fire place in the parlor of the mansion. I feel so fortunate to be a witness to this wonderful day, even better I get to document it!
Wish me luck :)



1 comment:

Rachel Schell said...

oh that is just excellent!! so warm and pretty looking. I can't wait for spring!!