Thursday, February 15, 2007

who says moms aren't sexy?

Recently I was asked by my best friend of 20 years, and fellow photographer Jen to do a Boudoir shoot as a Valentine's gift for her husband. Jen is a mother of a sweet sweet little boy and always on the go. Like all mom's she gets tired and run down but she takes good care of herself, eats organically, and uses natural products when she can.
Well on the day of the shoot Jen certainly looked better than she did in high school! I like to say that we all got better looking as we got older. As a matter of fact the other hottie in my boudoir portfolio is the 3rd member of our group Julia. Just more evidence that when we roll into our 30's we become more confident and self assured... and as you can see in these images, more sexy!
I think boudoir is incredibly gratifying. What it does for the self esteem (no matter who you are!) is priceless. Jen is not a model, none of my boudoir clients are models... just women who want to feel good. We can look back on these images in 20 years and smile :) Not to mention the smile it puts on your sweetie's face!!! And YES her husband was very very proud!





No comments: