Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day!

A great day to start a blog, even if my love is across the pond :(
Welcome to the Sea Glass Blog. We are very happy that you stopped by and are checking in on what we are up to. I am here in New England braving the V Day storm on my own, I'm being brave... really I am. It's blowing around out there but its not too bad ... yet. The waves are huge and I may have to get out there and shoot!

Last weekend I had a little bit of a shooting marathon. I did 2 shoots in one day and anyone knows, that can be a challenge... especially if one of them is of 2 little boys! But these 2 were awesome. Evan and Ethan were just the coolest kids in front of the camera, they loved seeing their images right away on the screen :P Who doesn't?!
Then I met up with a model from Boston, Meg Sayles (which I will post later today).
Here are a couple of my faves from the boys... they were in character the entire time. Thanks Ethan and Evan for a great shoot!


1 comment:

martha said...

happy heart day to you!! you totally inspire me!! thank you!!!